ROBBERY PREVENTION & SAFETY SKILLS TRAINING
The purpose of this programme is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to both reduce the risk of robbery at your premises and to maximise the safety of yourself and others during an armed robbery.
RISQ New Zealand delivers seminars for all people at risk of being present during a robbery confrontation.
In this module participants will:
- Understand the significance between emotions, thoughts and actions in high risk situations.
- Identify and demonstrate techniques to control your own stress response under pressure.
- Understand what offenders expect in robbery situations and therefore what you can do to ‘help’ them.
- Identify actions you can take to reduce the risk of harm to yourself and others.
- Demonstrate skills to help you during and after a robbery.
- Understand what to expect after a robbery and what help is available.
- Learn how to make your premises an unattractive target to robbers
- Learn how to reduce the overall risk by following sound security procedures
Contact RISQ to find out how a Robbery Safety course can help you. Contact RISQ